Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Hey guys!

It's Elizabeth again. I mean, who else would it be? Santa Clause? The Easter Bunny? Jack Black?

Whoops, there I go off subject (as per usual).

ANYWAY, I first wanted to apologize for not posting anything for two weeks and leaving you all, I'm sure, in cliff-hanger suspense. Just kidding, you probably forgot this blog even existed. With it getting so hectic and all, even I've forgotten this blog existed. But, "HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!" as Jim Carrey would sing at the top of his lungs. Jim Carrey is my hero, fyi.

So what's going on with the book, Elizabeth?

Well, to be perfectly honest, I've done virtually nothing with it in the past two weeks. My book cover artist, who will be revealed closer to the release date, is currently working on some sketches, and my editor has been pushing me to get off my butt and do something, so am I starting...now. No, now. No, NOW.

What does the future of the blog look like?
A long and mysterious one, for the time being. I'm thinking I'm going to post on a weekly basis, or twice a week, with updates and/or short excerpts. Who knows, maybe I'll throw in a story or two about myself. It'll get more organized as I go along. Also, a description of the book and my bio will be up soon!

What's your favorite kind of soup?
Uh, clam chowder. Duh.

And with that, I bid you all adieu. Peace out! Do-do-do-do-do subscribe! Outro of darkness then redness then whiteness, then BOOP! (only Tobuscus fans will get this reference and yes, I am an avid watcher of all things YouTube.)

Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment