Tuesday, October 1, 2013

NEW BOOK TITLE?! and More...

Hey there friends! Yes, it is I, Elizabeth, writing a post once more to update you on all things Lust of Men. Except...it's not going to be called The Lust of Men anymore!

What?! You can't just change a book title like that!

Oh yes I can, and I'm going to! I just feel like The Lust of Men doesn't really fit with the story I'm writing so instead it's going to be called...

*drumroll*

The Wrath of Men!

Yes, it's still going to be the same book, but with a more appropriate title. Anyway, on to more important things!

So, I after much deliberation (like 5 minutes of it) I have formulated a schedule for my blog! You should expect to see new posts every Tuesday and Thursday where I will update you on happenings of the book, provide you with excerpts, answer any questions you may have and maybe even share what's going on in my life. You might also get a glimpse of my personal philosophy.

I feel like there's one more thing I need to talk about here, but it's not quite coming to my brain...ah, yes! I promised that a bio will be up soon, and it will! Soon. Eventually. I'm not very organized.

Ta-ta for now! See you on Thursday!

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment