Saturday, October 5, 2013

Sorry! Again. And Again.

Hey guys, so I know I said I was going to post every Tuesday and Thursday but after I posted on Tuesday I decided, why not lie to you all and change it? Mwahahaha. Sorry for the confusion, but really, what's going to happen on Wednesday that will be so important I need to blog about it? I like this better because it's a little more spaced out.

That being said, still not much has happened. Yep, whoop-dee-do. Bio is coming up soon though, and by soon, I actually mean soon. Like, VERY SOON. Yeah, that's another thing I kind of lied about. I apologize for that also. I'M NOT VERY ORGANIZED OKAY?!

I'm also a little spazzy, if you can't tell, and right now I'm buzzed up on Mountain Dew and candy. WHEEEEEEEEE!

Anyway, to end on an even more positive note, I am currently adding new content to the book so ya'll should be looking forward to that! Yes, I said ya'll. Deal with it.

Love and peace, brotha, love and peace,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment