Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Second Excerpt!

Hello once again, and today may I present to you the SECOND excerpt I am sharing since I started this blog...

"For she was not a selfish princess like many before her; but a wise and considerate one. Not that she did not have her flaws. Otherwise she could have seen through him, could have ended it before it began."


Yup, that's it. Like I said before, the excerpts aren't going to be very long and I'll probably only publish them once a week. That's because I don't want to spoil the story for ya! I just like to tease. ;) 


So how are things going with the book? Pretty well, actually. I am still in the editing phase, which is dreadful, but at least I'm making progress, although rather slowly what with all the social drama going on lately. Ugh. This is why I want to never leave my bed some days.


Anyway, enough of that! Have a great week, and see you Saturday!



Much love and please cross your fingers that all this social drama gets resolved somehow so I can get more focused on my book (wow that was long),
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment