Sunday, October 27, 2013

Another Sunday Post

Hey ya'll,

Yeah, yeah, I'm posting on a Sunday again. Yesterday I went to a dance and had to prepare all day, so I didn't have time to write up anything. Just so you know, I'm an amazing dancer.

Updates: Editor is still looking over the manuscript, but I should be getting feedback on it sometime this week!

In the meantime, here's another tiny sneak peak for ya:

"It was as if I had woken up from a dream. I had no idea where I was or how I even got here. I looked around me and realized that, with confusion, I standing by the sign for 4th Avenue in downtown."

I'm thinking about sharing a little bit about each character's background story in my next few posts, to change things up a little. So look forward to that!

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Character background! I want to read about that!

    I've spent some time tonight reading your ms, and I am HOOKED, btw. Look for an email from me tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete