Sunday, October 20, 2013

Yeah, Yeah, I'm Posting on a Sunday

Howdy all!

My apologies for not posting yesterday, I had a meeting with my editor and then I went to a Timber's game, and after that Shari's for some pie and hot cocoa! GOOOOO TIMBERS!

So, yeah. I don't really have much to say other than my book is currently being looked over for anything I need to fix big-picture wise. Here's an excerpt for ya though:

"Lying in my bed, I wondered about the passer-bys. For some reason I longed to see them again.

It was quiet that night. I went outside once again to sit on the porch steps; sleep didn’t really favor me right now. Our family was not particularly rich so we had an old-fashioned farm house from the early twentieth century, instead of an apartment above Starbucks or some chic clothing shop in the city like most people did.


I gazed into the sky, lost in my own thoughts. There was no moon but I could make out the stars and constellations. And then it all happened at once."


Until Tuesday,
Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, a cliffhanger! A woman after my own heart. ;*)

    What happens next?!? Are you gonna tell us in Tuesday's post?

    ReplyDelete