Saturday, December 7, 2013

Breakthrough!

Hey guys,

Well, so far I'm having a pretty great day (knocks on wood twice) because I have made yet another breakthrough in my book! Well, several of them actually. Hopefully you feel as excited as I do, despite the fact that you have no idea what's going on!

I will be talking with my editor either today or tomorrow to discuss thoughts on how to further improve my book and whether my ideas will actually be beneficial and contribute to the story. I'll be sure to update ya'll on how that goes next week.

Here is this week's excerpt:

"It was as if I had woken up from a dream. I had no idea where I was or how I even got here. I looked around me and realized that, with confusion, I standing by the sign for 4th Avenue in downtown.

What the hell…?"

Another cliffhanger suspense excerpt! Aghhhh! Have a great week, and if it's snowing where you are (like it is here), then go play in it!

Just a few more weeks until Christmas!
Elizabeth

P.S. Also, notice how I actually posted on time this week? Pretty impressive, huh?

2 comments:

  1. Do I get points for paying attn & realizing you already posted this excerpt before? =*D

    ReplyDelete