Saturday, December 14, 2013

Possibly the Last Post of 2013?

Hey guys! Or "ya'll", as everyone will soon be saying when I fly down to Nashville in a few days. Which is really what this post is about.

Right now, although things are improving, they've been a bit rough for me, and I'm looking forward to Nashville being an opportunity to get away from it all. That means everything; even this blog.

However, if I feel up to it this Saturday or next Saturday or the Saturday after then of course I will post and tell you all about my travels so far! But if I don't, then you know why.

But what news do you bring this week, Elizabeth? you might be asking impatiently. And the answer is I'm slowly realizing just how much work needs to be done on this book before it's a finished product. I can tell you it will be glorious, though.

"'My fair and virtuous daughter,' he began. 'I have a proposal for you.'
She smiled, knowing what to expect. 'Tell me more of this…proposal.'
A nobleman stood up, one she knew by the name of Bathos. He kneeled and rose to face her.
'I come from a land of great bounty. My kingdom has only loyal subjects. My fields are fertile and ripe with crop. The only thing I am missing is someone to aide me rule it.'

Silence, a nervous cough."

Anddd that's it for this week! See ya around...sometime.

XOXO,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment