Sunday, December 1, 2013

DECEMBER IS HERE!!!

Howdy ya'll,

Wooooo! It's December! And that means Christmas and New Year's are right around the corner. It's the most wonderful timeeeee of the yeaaarrrrrr!

Pardon my veering off topic so early in the post. Ha, when do I ever stay on topic? Anyway, because I am now just patiently waiting for my editor to look over my second draft, there really isn't much to update you on. So, here's an excerpt!


"I jumped and quickly turned to the source of the sound. It was my neighbor, Greta.
'Um, hi,' I said awkwardly and then blurted out, 'How did I get here?'

I felt my face heat up as I realized how odd that must sound. But I really had no idea."

Yup, it's a short one, as always. How did whoever is talking get there? Dun dun dun...

Have a great week! Get those trees and lights up! I know my parents won't. Those grinches.

Warmest Wishes,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment