Saturday, November 2, 2013

Feedback!

Good evening all of you lovely people,

I just got back from seeing Gravity in 3D with a couple of friends, and can I say...WOW! If you go see it, don't forget to breathe. It will be worth your $16 (3D is expensive, I tell you).

Anyway, back to more relevant news...my editor has finished reading my manuscript, and it looks like I have a lot of work to do. Basically what she said is that the story line is engaging, you'll fall in love with the main character, and it's well written, but I need more back story and expansion and it's confusing in some parts. Nothing that Elizabeth fracking Gibson can't handle!

Needless to say I'm going to be cracking down on my book over the next few weeks and hopefully fix some major things that need to be fixed (don't I have wonderful vocabulary today?). You hear that editor? I'M WORKING ON IT! I SWEAR!

I hope you all have a good night, a good weekened, a good next week, a good next weekend, a good month, a good year, and a good life. And don't forget to see Gravity (although if you see it in 3D, be prepared to dodge blown up space craft flying at your face).

Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for working on it! Can't wait to see the next draft, E! =*D (But I will. Wait, I mean.)

    ReplyDelete