Tuesday, November 5, 2013

It's Tuesday Already?

Holy smokes! It's Tuesday already? Wow does time fly by.

Anyway, you know how I promised last week that I would tell you why Eve wasn't real? Well, I am now. Or am I? Yes I am.

Eve isn't real because she's programmed. The real person is Alexandra Williams, a 16-year-old girl that embodies her. What for? you're probably asking right this second.

A movie. "The greatest movie of our time," the director proclaims at the beginning of the book. Well, we'll see how that turns out. Maybe it will be, maybe it won't.

Because that's what this story is about. And it's just occurred to me, in the months that I've had this blog, that I have never told you. Well, now you know.

Almost all of the people you will (hopefully) come to love and hate are in fact not real people, which is kind of depressing when you think about it. There are a few scenes in which you see the people behind the characters and the cameras and you'll get a feel for them too, but no real attachment was intended to be made. Yes, I did that on purpose.

What else is happening besides you working on your second draft of the book, Elizabeth?

Well, I finally started reading The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (who is seriously one of my favorite people ever--thank you Crash Course!) and can I say, wow. It's not even that it's that amazing or whatever, but...what am I saying, yes it is. Definitely a must-read, and this is from a person who hasn't even finished it!

So, that is all for now. I intend to include a lot more content in my blog posts from now on, because I know they've been pretty dismal-looking lately, but I hope you guys have been enjoying them thus far!

Love,
Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment